We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- World of Children® Award Announces 2015 Honorees (September 24, 2015) - Six extraordinary individuals who have dramatically improved the lives of children around the world will be honored in New York City on November 5 by World of Children® Award
- Molten USA Partner FUNDaFIELD Helps to ‘Pass it Forward’ (September 15, 2015) - Molten USA has enjoyed a successful partnership this year with Kyle Weiss and the FUNDaFIELD organization. Weiss is a World of Children Award Honoree that created the organization to build soccer fields for vulnerable children in the developing world.
- Youth Honoree Chaeli & the ‘Kili’ Climbers: Conquering Kilimanjaro! (August 27, 2015) - Michaela Mycroft has Cerebral Palsy and a degenerative neuropathy. As an ability activist, she is changing the world’s perception of people with disabilities. On the 27th of August, seven climbers, including Chaeli, will embark on an incredible adventure by climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- World of Children honors Giants punter Steve Weatherford with special award (June 15, 2015) - New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford was honored with the World of Children Advocacy Award on June 15 at the inaugural 2015 Summer Classic golf event held at Deepdale Golf Club.
Notice: In some press materials surrounding our Alumni Honors event on April 30, 2015, one of our child presenters was incorrectly identified as Keon St. Bernard. His correct name is Keon Young. World of Children Award regrets any inconvenience this may have caused, and sincerely apologizes to Keon and his family.
As Featured On
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Dr. Ashok Banskota receives 2014 Health Award from STARS Foundation. Read more »
- Neha Gupta wins 2014 International Children’s Peace Prize. Read more »
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more »
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More »
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go »