We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- Archana Kumar named communications industry thought leader (October 30, 2014) - World of Children Award Board Member, Archana Kumar, was named one of Campaign‘s top thought leaders in the communications industry.
- Founders Featured in Ranch & Coast Magazine (September 30, 2014) - Founders Harry Leibowitz and Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz were featured in Ranch & Coast Magazine in anticipation of the 2014 World of Children Awards Ceremony on Nov. 6, and an award to be bestowed in their honor by Project Concern International on Nov. 15.
- Introducing the 2014 World of Children® Award Honorees! (September 16, 2014) - “Nobel Prize for Child Advocates” to Recognize Seven Heroes for Transforming the Lives of the World’s Most Vulnerable Children.
- World of Children Award and Molten USA, Inc. Partner to Bring Sports to Children in Need (August 6, 2014) - World of Children© Award announces partnership with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Luke Lancaster recognized by British Prime Minister for his work. Watch report>>
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more>>
- Benoit Duchateau-Arminjon is the 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
- Douglas Maclagan is a 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More >>
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go >>