We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- Journey to Southeast Asia: Founders to Visit 3 Past Honorees and their Programs Serving Children (March 4, 2015) - World of Children Award Founders are traveling to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand to visit 3 past Honorees and their programs for children. Follow their journey.
- World of Children® Award Issues 2015 Global Call For Nominations (Official Release) (January 12, 2015) - The nonprofit for children is now accepting nominations for their Awards. A new Education Award recognizes those making contributions to childhood education.
- 2011 Honoree Dr. Ashok Banskota Receives 2014 Star Impact Award (January 1, 2015) - On December 13, 2014, past World of Children Award Honoree, Dr. Ashok Banskota, was in London to receive the 2014 Star Impact Award. The Award was presented by former U.S. President Bill Clinton, in the presence of the founder of the Stars Foundation-UK, HE Amir Al Dabagh.
- Co-Founder on Road to Support Causes from WWII Museum to Children’s Advocacy (December 31, 2014) - Co-Founder Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz was invited by the National World War II Museum’s CEO to serve on the honorary national committee for the celebration of a new wing at the New Orleans museum.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Dr. Ashok Banskota receives 2014 Health Award from STARS Foundation. Read more »
- Neha Gupta wins 2014 International Children’s Peace Prize. Read more »
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more »
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More »
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go »