The Gold Standard
World of Children® Award, often referred to as the Nobel Prize© for Child Advocates, provides funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children. By discovering and elevating only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide, World of Children Award sets the gold standard in child advocacy.
- Breaking the Cycle and Disrupting Educational Inequality (July 15, 2014) - World of Children® Award advocates for equal educational opportunities for children with disabilities, partnering with 2013 Youth Honorees Sarah Cronk and Chaeli Mycroft.
- Thanks for supporting us, Adam Shulman and Anne Hathaway! (July 7, 2014) - Over 4th of July weekend, Adam Shulman and Anne Hathaway met paparazzi with an incredible message to support our work for children. We decided to show our gratitude with an image of our own.
- Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman mention worldofchildren.org in charitable signs () - Over the 4th of July holiday weekend, the paparazzi caught jewelry designer Adam Shulman and his wife, actress Anne Hathaway, holding cardboard signs pointing to their favorite charities. The story was picked up on People, TMZ, and Buzzfeed, to name a few.
- World of Children® Award Campaign Helps Disabled Children Walk for the First Time (May 12, 2014) - The latest World of Children Award effort raises funds and awareness for children with limb disabilities, empowering them with the ability to walk, run, and thrive.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Luke Lancaster recognized by British Prime Minister for his work. Watch report>>
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more>>
- Benoit Duchateau-Arminjon is the 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
- Douglas Maclagan is a 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go >>