The Gold Standard
World of Children® Award, often referred to as the Nobel Prize© for Child Advocates, provides funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children. By discovering and elevating only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide, World of Children Award sets the gold standard in child advocacy.
- Global Call for Nominations Echoed by Leading Philanthropists (February 5, 2014) - Caryl Stern joins World of Children Award’s Board of Governors in asking the public to assist in the 2014 search for Honorees who are best serving the needs of children worldwide.
- World of Children Award Issues 2014 Global Call for Nominations (January 9, 2014) - World of Children® Award encourages leaders of child-serving organizations to apply for 2014 Awards and receive grants of up to $50,000.
- World of Children Award aims to rescue vulnerable children with holiday donations. (December 5, 2013) - World of Children Award’s 2013 Holiday Gifts spread awareness about issues facing children around the world and help people discover the gift of helping a child in need.
- 2013 Awards Ceremony in The New York Times (November 10, 2013) - It was our privilege to host the 2013 Annual Awards Ceremony in New York City on November 7. And to our delight, the renowned fashion photographer Bill Cunningham was there to capture the Event.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more>>
- Benoit Duchateau-Arminjon is the 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
- Douglas Maclagan is a 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>