We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- World of Children Award and Molten USA, Inc. Partner to Bring Sports to Children in Need (August 6, 2014) - World of Children© Award announces partnership with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program.
- Breaking the Cycle and Disrupting Educational Inequality (July 15, 2014) - World of Children® Award advocates for equal educational opportunities for children with disabilities, partnering with 2013 Youth Honorees Sarah Cronk and Chaeli Mycroft.
- Thanks for supporting us, Adam Shulman and Anne Hathaway! (July 7, 2014) - Over 4th of July weekend, Adam Shulman and Anne Hathaway met paparazzi with an incredible message to support our work for children. We decided to show our gratitude with an image of our own.
- Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman mention worldofchildren.org in charitable signs () - Over the 4th of July holiday weekend, the paparazzi caught jewelry designer Adam Shulman and his wife, actress Anne Hathaway, holding cardboard signs pointing to their favorite charities. The story was picked up on People, TMZ, and Buzzfeed, to name a few.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Luke Lancaster recognized by British Prime Minister for his work. Watch report>>
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more>>
- Benoit Duchateau-Arminjon is the 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
- Douglas Maclagan is a 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more>>
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More >>
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go >>