We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- World of Children Award receives $5,000 impact grant from local school (May 14, 2015) - Students at Brandeis Hillel Day School in San Francisco selected World of Children Award to receive 1 of 5 impact grants, totaling $5,000, to support vulnerable children.
- To Class of 2015 grads, speakers dig deep to find nuggets of advice (May 13, 2015) - The Tampa Bay Times shares the words of advice given to 2015 grads in Florida from the likes of Jimmy Buffet, Mitt Romney, Sheila Johnson, and our Co-Founder Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz.
- Co-Founder Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz Delivers Commencement Speech at The University of Tampa (May 12, 2015) - Kay Isaacson-Leibowitz delivered the commencement speech at her alma matter, The University of Tampa, encouraging graduates to be curious, spread their love in service to others, and to live their dreams.
- 2015 Inaugural Alumni Honors Is a Sellout — Honorees Pledge Support to Help Nepal (May 4, 2015) - The 2015 inaugural Alumni Honors event in Beverly Hills was a smashing success thanks to generous supporters who helped us raise over $275,000 for children. Read an inspiring recap of the event here.
Notice: In some press materials surrounding our Alumni Honors event on April 30, 2015, one of our child presenters was incorrectly identified as Keon St. Bernard. His correct name is Keon Young. World of Children Award regrets any inconvenience this may have caused, and sincerely apologizes to Keon and his family.
As Featured On
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Dr. Ashok Banskota receives 2014 Health Award from STARS Foundation. Read more »
- Neha Gupta wins 2014 International Children’s Peace Prize. Read more »
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more »
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More »
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go »