We Improve the Lives of Children
World of Children® Award improves the lives of vulnerable children by funding and elevating the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
- Past Youth Honoree wins 2014 International Children’s Peace Prize (November 19, 2014) - Former World of Children Youth Honoree Neha Gupta has been awarded the International Children’s Peace Prize, joining the likes of former winners like 2013 Youth Honoree Chaeli Mycroft and 2014 Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai.
- Founders to be honored at 2014 PCI Global Hands Across Borders Gala (November 13, 2014) - World of Children Award Founders Kay and Harry Leibowitz are the recipients of the 2014 Humanitarian Award from PCI Global.
- Anne Hathaway, Olsen Twins Attend World of Children Award (November 7, 2014) - Read this piece from the Wall Street Journal that appeared appeared online, and in the Saturday edition.
- 2014 Awards Ceremony covered in Vogue.com () - Vogue.com wrote a flattering piece about the 2014 Awards Ceremony the morning following the event on November 6, 2014.
Electronic Press Kit
For Media Inquiries
The Power of a
World of Children Award
Our Honorees’ Continued Success
- Neha Gupta wins 2014 International Children’s Peace Prize. Read more »
- Jumana Odeh receives the AIDEX “Huanitarian Hero of the Year” award. Read more »
- Benoit Duchateau-Arminjon is the 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more »
- Douglas Maclagan is a 2013 Impact Award Winner for Education in Asia-Pacific from STARS Foundation. Read more »
Partnering with Molten
World of Children© Award is proud to partner with Molten – one of the world’s top suppliers of athletic balls and sports equipment – in support of their Pass It Forward program to help children experience the joy of sport, play and philanthropy. Learn More »
Access additional resources, including video and interviews. Go »